This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 40''). See size guide
The Liner jacket is a soft padded in between jacket. The shoulder seam is repositioned towards the elbow to create a dropped shoulder-effect. A patched on pocket with Velcro closure is set at the chest and shows a side entry. This Liner jacket offers zipped pockets at the waist. The straight hem is finished with a ribbed edge, alike the cuffs. A hanger loop is added for ease.
- V-neck, ribbed edge
- Dropped shoulders
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs
- Concealed zipper pockets at the waist
- Chest pocket with flap, reversed entry- Velcro closure
- Straight hem- ribbed edge
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repelant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer: 100% Polyester (Recycled), Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D19002-B958-6484