The Citishield Zip jacket is designed in a slim fit created by engineered seam positioning and shows lots of detail. The raised collar offers a hood, stored away behind the zipper. At the chest, a rubberized zipper conceals the vertical placed phone pocket that is covered by a flap. Side seam pockets are caught behind the seams. Along the left sleeve, two additional pockets offer room for more items. Inside, a small zip pocket is created to keep your wallet or keys secured, adding another anti-theft feature to this style.
- Raised shirt collar- concealed hood, stored behind the zipper
- Rubberized zipper pocket at chest, covered with a flap-snap closure
- Multiple smart pockets on the left sleeve as worn
- Engineered seam placements
- Inside pocket and hanger loop
- Zip closure
Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic
As always, G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries and innovates to surpass its latest sustainable achievements. Earlier we introduced the world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certification™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric into the market under the name Kir Stretch Denim O. Kir Night Stretch Denim Organic consists of organic cotton and a biodegradable premium stretch fiber which was developed in Japan. The RFTP indigo fabric has been overdyed in Crystal clear black, which is the most sustainable black dyestuff from Archroma. Another sustainable fabric whose chemistry presents 0 risk for people and the planet.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 11.2 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill multicount construction, 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification™ is the only certification in the world designed for circular product economy and it is the most rigorous because it requires unparalleled levels of transparency across the supply chain as it looks at a product design from 5 different perspectives: material health, water stewardship, social fairness, material reutilization and use of renewable energies.
Worn In Deep Water Water Repellant
This deep blue/black denim shade offers a worn look effect around the hips and inner knees. A PFC free water repellent finish is added.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D17720-C830-C611