The Arc 3D jacket follows the same G-Star 3D design principles as the Arc jeans. Where twisted seams create a bowed fit that turns around the sleeve. This means a slim fit with comfort and mobility. This seasonal version combines a denim body with a corduroy ribbed collar and water repellant woven sleeves. Chest pockets with flap are combined with single welt waist pockets. This jacket offers a padded lining with an onion quilted design. A hanger loop is added for ease.
- Chest pockets with flap
- Vertically set welt pockets at the waist
- Long sleeves, curved seam placement- cuff
- Quilted lining
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW label at chest pocket and side seam
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
- Outer body:100% Organic cotton, Outer sleeves:100% Polyamide, Lining:100% Polyester (Recycled), Padding:100% Polyester
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D17716-B988-001