The lapel collar of this Utility 4-button blazer can be closed fully to create a band collar neckline. The throatlatch at the under collar allows you to fixate it. When not in use, the throatlatch can be folded backwards and kept in place by a button. Multiple pockets are placed at the front. Also the inside offers a pocket. Additional rows of stitching strengthen the edges of this blazer. Side slits are created at the backside. The matt metallic G-Star RAW pin placed at the chest makes this style complete.
- Lapel collar- transforms to band collar with throatlatch
- Long sleeves with elbow panelling- slit and button at the edge
- Patch pockets with flap at the waist
- Diagonal placed slim welt pocket at chest
- Side slits at the backside
- G-Star RAW pin at chest
Model is 6'1'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide