This Scutar softshell jacket offers a paneled hood with a raised front. A pull cord at the backside allows for adjustability. The front is finished with a short peak. A turned flap pocket is set at the chest and the waist offers inset pockets with a snap closure. Also at the inside a pocket is placed together with a loophanger. Ribbed details add to the comfortable wear.
- Paneled peak hood- adjustable width - high raised front
- Diagonal placed chest pocket with flap- snap closure and waist pockets- snap closure
- Long sleeves, straight inset- ribbed edge
- Zip closure
- G-Star RAW woven label at the lower front
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide
Bonded Softshell Mesh Recycled Water Repellant
This bonded fabric offer the comfort of a soft shell outer, keeping out wind and rain. The inside of this fabric shows a mesh construction.
- Knitted base with a mesh inner- bonded together
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16198-C082-B498