The Cormac blazer is inspired by a officers brigade uniform and a denim jacket. The collar and chest pockets refer to a western denim jacket, while the double vents at the backside are taken from an officers uniform. The lower armpanels are reinforced with denim. The double collar features a hook and bar closure. The inside is fully tailored and embellished with the willow tree application and a handsewn embroidered G-S Raw in copper color.
- Double stand-up collar- hook & bar closure
- Welt pockets at waist
- Chest pocket- button clossure
- Denim lower arm panel
- Slits at back panel
- G-Star RAW patch at chest
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size M (Chest 97cm). See size guide
Lightweight Herringbone Wool Recycled
A lighter weight fabric woven in a subtle herringbone structure, is created out of recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns. Creating a durable construction.
- 50% Wool (Recycled), 45% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D15521-B809-4213