The design of this Whistler utility jacket is a hybrid between a classic puffer jacket and a military field jacket. Patched pockets are made in canvas and refer to a field jacket. The waist pockets have a 2-way entry. Detailed pockets at the chest offer enough space for your personal belongings like your phone or keys. A zip with pull tab is covered by a wind resisting panel and closed with taped buttons at the front. Chunky chevron quilt is set at the back and is combined with a horizontal stitch down at the front. The underarm shows a narrower quilt. The hood is designed with a peak and can be tightened with the reinforced zigzag pull cords. The inside shows a double pocket and the lining is executed in a heat pressed logo design.
- Quilted design
- Reinforced peak hood with raised front- adjustable
- Waist pockets- double entry
- Multiple patch pockets with flap
- Zip closure with chinguard, stormpanel- taped buttons
- Inside pockets, mesh and an inner patch pocket
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 38''). See size guide
Dry Ripstop Water Repellent
This jacket is cut from a lightweight ripstop fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Woven ripstop
- Water repellant
- Densely woven
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- 100% Polyester
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15491-4895-995