This Whistler hooded parka is cut from a water repellant fabric, quilted in a chevron stitch down. The peak hood is constructed with a high raised front, puller cords and an additional panel to block out the wind. The peak can be fixated if preferred. Also the sleeves offer protection against the wind by the use of ribbed inner cuffs. Roomy waist pockets with a snap closure are combined with zip pockets just above. The upper sleeve shows an integrated zip pocket. This parka offer a heat pressed graphic lining with a double inner pocket. The lower edge can be tightened with the elastic cord on the inside.
- Peak hood- option to fixate with snap, raised front- adjustable with pull cord
- Quilted, padded design
- Welt pockets - zipper closure, roomy patch pockets with flap and hidden snap closure and a zip pocket at the upper arm
- inside: hanger loop, inner pocket (double). Pull cords at the bottom edge
- Zip closure with pull tab, chin guard and wind catcher- snap closure
- G-Star RAW trim at the chest, silicon badge at the upper arm
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D14412-B958-6484