This Whistler hooded puffer jacket is cut from a water repellant fabric, quilted in a chevron stitch down. The detachable hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers puller cords for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. Waist pockets with a snap closure are combined with a double pocket on the inside. The waist can be tightened with the elastic cord on the edge.
- Detachable peak hood, raised front- adjustable with pull cord
- Quilted, padded design
- Vertical welt pockets- snap button closure
- inside: hanger loop, inner pocket (double). Pull cords at the waist
- Zip closure with pull tab- chin guard and wind catcher
- G-Star RAW rivet at the chest, silicon badge at the upper arm
Model is 6'1'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
65-85°F mild process
Art. nr.: D14010-B958-6067