This Riv hat is inspired by a newsboy hat, that were originally created out of tweed or corduroy. This G-Star version is made from a woven check blanket and features a paneled structure, a shaped brim (magnetic snap). This hat is lined.
- Paneled structure
- Shaped brim, stitched through
- Magnetic fixation at the brim
- Clean finished inside
- Woven G-Star Originals tab caught in the seam- backside
Landlake Wool Check Recycled
Thick and strong blended yarns, created out of recycled wool and recycled polyester offer this woven check pattern.
- Woven check
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 30% Wool (Recycled), 5% Other
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D17840-C840-C642