25th of January in 2020 will be the first day of Chinese New Year on the traditional Chinese calendar. Rat is the first animal in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac. In Chinese culture, rats were seen as a sign of wealth and surplus, represents the beginning of a new day. The 6-panel cap is adjustable at backside and shows a stitched through brim.
- Rounded visor- stitched through
- Ventilation eyelets
- Adjustable strap at backside
- Reinforced tapes at the inside seaming
Kir Denim Orgnic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D15699-B988-001