Jumpsuit Army is designed in a straight fit and offers a hidden snap front closure. An elasticated waist is combined with a tape drawstring at the front. Semi short sleeves allow for a fold over option. This overall shows many pockets. A single flap pocket at the chest is combined with patch pockets at the opposite side, as well as the back. Waist pockets with an additional coin pocket complete it. The straight fit of this jumpsuit can be slimmed by the woven drawstrings at the front.
- Shirt collar
- Semi short sleeves
- Chest pockets- flap pocket at one side, patch pocket at the opposite side
- Waist pockets- one offers a coin pocket, patch back pockets
- Elasticated waist at the back- tape drawstring at the front
- Concealed snap closure
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
This compact fabric was inspired by the vintage army uniforms from the G-Star RAW archive. It offers a pronounced herringbone weave, creating a fine striped texture. This fabric is made from sustainable yarns of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- Woven fabric - fine herringbone structure
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20062-C893-C744