5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
3D Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow from knee to hem
- Button fly
The 5620 3D Tapered Jeans is crafted from ultra-soft denim with an indigo-infused check pattern.
- Lightweight 5 oz denim
- Indigo and yarn-dyed check
- Sustainably made
- 100% cotton
Heavily laundered for a light, bright finish that normally takes years.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: D01517-7595-424