This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. A contemporary take on workwear style, this aged denim jacket offers strong detailing and a flawless fit. Shank button closures and multiple pockets bring functional undertones. While the fitted cut and cropped hem keep things flattering. Adjusters at the hips mean styling options.
- Slim fit
- Point collar
- Chest and hand pockets
- Unlined interior
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim Organic
The D-Staq Deconstructed Denim Jacket is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
- 100% organic cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy .
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D08562-9436-071