The Suzaki Stripe sweater features a combination of knit structures. The sleeves are designed in raised structure knit and striped knit. Cuffs and waistline are grown on. Along one side seam a bold zipper is set with a ring puller.
- Ribbed round neck, cuffs and waistline
- Pattern structure knit with stripes at sleeves
- Side zipper
- Grown on ribbed cuffs and waistline
- G-Star RAW patch at side seam
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 80cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 93cm). See size guide
Fine Tone Cotton Knit Organic
This style is created out of an organic cotton engineered knit with different textures.
- Combination of knitted structures
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16910-B155-906