These 1914 3D jeans offer a skinny fit with a regular mid waist. The design is inspired by the motorcycling world. Visible through the pleated construction at the knees and the easy accessible zip pocket above. Along the outer leg a woven tape is added.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets and a horizontal zipper pocket at the upper leg
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Pleated knee sections, woven tape placed aside
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch woven fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic. Featuring a black color which is designed to stay black, this fabric offers superb recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery - over 35%
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff and has been designed to keep its black color wash after wash.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20111-B964-A810