The G-Star 3301 high skinny ripped edge ankle jeans is an authentic western inspired jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Bicolored metal rivets strengthen the pocket corners. This ankle length jean is designed with a ripped leg hem finish.
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Unpicked leg hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Zip fly
Model is 1.8m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 60cm, Hips 88cm). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Sapphire Destroyed
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic, soft fades and destroy marks.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16798-8968-B195