KafeyThis blueprint is a new hybrid between western and worker pants from our archive. The yoke position and the back pockets are extra flattering and positioned higher.
The Kafey skinny jeans takes archival inspiration from fusing a pair of classic western jeans and motorcycle pants. The back pockets are placed higher to ensure ease of access whilst cruising on the motorcycle. It’s ultra-high waist and skinny leg gives a modern silhouette whilst echoing an era of rebellion.
- Ultra high waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- High placed back pockets
- 5 pockets
- Zip fly
- G-Star RAW leather label at backside waistband
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality super stretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Faded Baltic Sea
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with subtle fades. A worn in effect is added to the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D15578-C051-C607