The silhouet of the Dielec sherpa denim jacket is based on a 40's pilot jacket. The front closure is moved towards the side, where a sherpa teddy lining creates a soft inner collar. The chest features a messenger pocket with a side zip closure. This version is created out of our Cradle to Cradle Kir stretch denim organic fabric, The World’s 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim.
- Collar with sherpa teddy inside
- Turned chest pocket- zip closure
- Waist pockets
- Zip closure
- G-Star RAW patch at lower side seam
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 85cm, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Tidal Cobler
An indigo denim with a black undertone, finished with a worn look aesthetic. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15331-B767-A937