Unisex Utility Overall
SEK 1 574,20SEK 2 099,00including VAT
Available color(s)Colordark black
Product is available
No free returns on discounted orders
Overall Utility is designed in a straight fit and shows a single chest pocket. Straight above, a soft touch Velcro patch is added. The opposite side also offers a Velcro patch, showing an additional print on top. Furthermore inset pockets are added together with deep back pockets. This unisex overall has a snap button closure that proceeds in to a zip fly. Room is created at the front, where pleats are set. The cuffs offer snap buttons to allow for a tighter fit.
Single chest pocket
Inset pockets, back pockets
Pleats at the front waist
Concealed snap closure top, zipper bottom
Compact Bitt Canvas Recycled
A fine weave canvas offering a soft touch due to the peach finish.
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 70% Cotton, 30% Cotton (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Art nr: d22874-d387-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer cotton waste. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.