3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Cow grain leather label at the back waist
Cruise Stretch Canvas Recycled
Undyed, unprocessed fabric which is the closest you can get to natural. This sustainable canvas offers an ecru shade and 20% recycled cotton. A hint of elastane adds to a comfortable wear.
- Weight 11 oz stretch canvas
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 78% Cotton, 20% Cotton (Recycled), 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Worn In Berge Garment Dyed
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-D111-D129