This Meefic square quilted jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, stitched through in a grid structure. The high raised collar offers a rib knitted inside. A broad woven tape indicates the pocket entrance at the waist and has a snap closure. Inside, an additional pocket is created. Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom edge complete this quilted jacket.
- Raised collar, ribbed inner
- Quilted, padded design
- Elasticated sleeve ends and bottom edge
- Vertical pockets covered with tape- snap button closure
- Inner pocket and hanger loop
- Zipper closure
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D22714-B958-6484