5620 G-Star Elwood Custom Mid Waist Skinny Jeans
SAR 679.00 including tax
5620 CustomThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was the first jean constructed from the G-Star 3D Denim approach. Introduced in 1996, this unique method was invented by Head Designer Pierre Morisset as he replicated the moulded jeans worn by a passing motorcyclist, which had become formed to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
This signature G-Star RAW style features a biker-inspired silhouette, with shaped legs and articulated knees for maximum comfort and flatter. Angled thigh seams and moto-inspired panels add a tougher edge
- Mid waist
- Fitted waistband
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Zip fastening
Slander Blue Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood Custom Mid Waist Skinny Jeans is crafted from compact 9.8 oz denim woven from a smart fiber-blend for great stretch with an authentic denim look.
- Stretch denim
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% Tencel®, 35% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Skillfully finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
Art. nr.: 60907-6131-071