Pairing a western aesthetic with a flattering silhouette, this aged denim jacket is at home in any wardrobe. Deep darts pull it in close to the body. And just the right amount of stretch makes it as comfortable as it is lean. Like vintage workwear, the front hem is longer than back.
- Slim fit
- Button closures
- Chest and hand pockets
- Finely finished interior
The 3301 Jacket is cut from authentic indigo denim inspired by Cone Mill classics from the '70s and '80s.
- Midweight 11.75 oz denim
- Red-cast indigo
- 100% cotton
Skillfully Finished With Deep Fades That Replicate Years Of Wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Mild tumble dry (60°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out and separately
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: D02456-8452-424