D-Staq 3D Super Slim Jeans
SAR 629.00 including tax
Combining rugged pocketing with a streamlined fit, the D-Staq jeans is a contemporary interpretation of denim workwear. Rugged detailing gives a strong look and enhanced functionality. While stretch denim and an extra-lean cut mean a precise fit that moves with you.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Fitted, skinny legs
- Zip fly
Raw Research Project
This garment is a product of the G-Star innovation lab, led by artist and designer Aitor Throup.
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Bionic Slander Super Stretch Denim
The D-Staq 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from stretch denim, cleverly woven from a blend of recycled ocean plastic.
- Midweight denim with advanced construction
- This RAW Sustainable garment is made of sustainable materials that contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% cotton, 35% Tencel®, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Skillfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- 30° normal process
- Only oxygen/non-chlorine bleach
Art. nr.: D05385-8709-89