Type-CThe Type-C is inspired by 1920’s menswear, when exaggerated proportions and details were used to challenge the established silhouette. Using the advanced 3D Denim construction approach, rather than traditional flat pattern-making, this jean moulds around the wearer while creating a modern, bow-legged shape.
The latest cut in the 3D denim line, the Type C jeans is constructed to push the boundaries of denim design. With a loose top block and elongated rear pockets, the Type C jeans rethinks vintage details in a modern fit.
Super Slim Fit
- Tight waistband
- Long rise
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
Slander Super Stretch Denim
The Type C 3D Super Slim Jeans is constructed from medium weight denim with great stretch and a rigid look.
- Soft, stretchy denim
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35% Tencel®, 35% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Vintage Medium Aged
Skillfully finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Normal tumble dry (80°)
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51040-5245-2965