5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a contemporary fit.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Fitted, skinny legs
- Zip fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Nava Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Super Slim Jeans is cut from soft denim with great stretch and a richly textured surface.
- Midweight 12 oz denim
- Extra-soft to the touch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 91% cotton, 7% polyester, 2% elastane
Skillfully finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51026-8977-071