3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waist
- Regular rise
- Straight from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 77cm, Hips 94cm). See size guide
Trender Ultimate Stretch Denim
The 3301 Straight Jeans is cut from extra-stretchy denim with a timeless shade of indigo and great snap-back memory.
- Midweight denim
- Extra-soft to the touch
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 60% cotton, 23% viscose, 15% polyester, 2% elastane
Skillfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51002-9136-89