DadinThe Dadin is built from the traditional deck pant of the US Navy, circa 1940’s. As a modern version of what was worn on deck, the Dadin references Naval uniforms; the lone example of indigo denim’s use in military clothing. This style brings distinct elements of the original deck pant into a relaxed, contemporary fit.
Inspired by traditional maritime trousers, the Davin features low front pockets on the thigh and boxy rear pockets offset towards the outer seams.
In 14.5oz denim with a medium-indigo base shade, woven from carded yarns for a streaky slub effect.
- Fabric: Nolt denim. 100% cotton.
- Finish: Vintage medium aged
- Loose Tapered Fit: Loose fit at waist, hip and thigh
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
Art. nr.: 50876-6102-2965