G-Star Raw
G-Star RAW® D-Staq 3D Deconstructed Jacket Medium blue detail shot


This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. A functional rethink of denim workwear, this contemporary piece offers a strong silhouette and a clean aesthetic. Multiple pockets underscore it's practical roots and ensure that it can carry all your essentials with ease. For advanced comfort, the sleeves are 3D engineered to bend around the elbows.


  • Straight fit
  • Hand and chest pockets
  • Button closures
  • Functional cuffs
  • Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
G-Star RAW® D-Staq 3D Deconstructed Jacket Medium blue fabric shot


Kir Denim Organic

The D-Staq 3D Deconstructed Jacket is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.

  • Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
  • Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
  • Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
  • 100% organic cotton
  • 8 dip indigo
  • 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim

Medium Vintage Aged

Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.

Washing instructions

40° mild process

Art. nr.: D08574-9436-4970


Our most sustainable jeans ever save 75% water via Ozone and Laser technologies. 98% water is used, while the rest 2% is allowed to evaporate naturally. No drop will be forgotten.
Back to top