Virjinya SlimThroughout the 60’s the cigarette leg pants were without any doubt the most commonly worn pants. Ignoring any social diversity, you could see them worn by movie stars such as Audrey Hepburn, in the south London ska underground scene.
The design of these Virjinya jeans is inspired by the 60’s offering an elongated silhouette. These jeans sit high in the waist, are fitted along the hips and continue in a slim leg that ends just above the ankle. The perfect pair for any occasion!
- High waist
- Slim leg, slightly tapered towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Nero Black Stretch Denim
This stretchable denim fabric offers a subtle slub and is woven in a 3 by 1 right hand twill construction. Sustainable dyed in a shade of black from Archroma.
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Sustainable dye Archroma black
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21078-B479-A814