E NPP Nylon Pants
€ 199.95 including VAT
These E NPP nylon pants are designed in a straight fit. By opening the zippers at the lower legs, a bootleg cut can be created. These pants show chunky zipper across the knees, offering deep pockets underneath. Also the waist pockets have a zipper closure. Flap pockets at the back offer a hidden snap button closure. When more shape is preferred around the waist, the straps can be tightened by repositioning the snap. This E NPP Nylon Pants are part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces.
- Mid waist
- Adjustable waist- strap with snap buttons
- Zipper pockets at the waist and knees, flap pockets at the back- concealed snaps
- Straight leg- zippers allow for bootcut design
- Zip fly
Indigo Kohki Nylon
This technical woven fabric is created out of a rich blend of sustainable yarns. While the polyester improves the strength, abrasion resistance and fast dry features, the cotton offers high absorbency and a soft touch. This fabric is enhanced by ROICA EF elastane, making this fabric stretchable. A subtle wrinkle effect is added to create an uneven surface.
- Weight 4.25 oz, stretch woven
- 65% Organic cotton, 32% Polyester (Recycled), 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20083-C828-082