The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. After more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless 3D-design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will completes this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Panzer Stretch Denim Organic
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.
Worn In Leaden
This deep blue denim shade is overdyed with grey in order to achieve this shade. Worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D19821-C922-C776