The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. After more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless 3D-design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will complete this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Aizome Stretch Denim Recycled Organic
This 12 oz denim is made from recycled bed linnen and is combined with organic cotton. Added Lycra® yarns offer a comfortable stretch. The indigo dyeing process is done without any water by ROYO's dry indigo machine and creates a unique indigo color in a very sustainable way.
- 12 oz stretch denim
- Added stretch for ease of movement
- 74% Organic cotton, 24% Recycled cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®). The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Sustainable dye method without use of water – ROYO’s dry indigo technology
Faded blue denim finished subtle destroyed details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19821-C913-C926