The Arc 3D jeans offers a highly architectural cut featuring a regular hip and a low-crotch. The asymmetric tapered leg is created by the twisted side and inseams. After more than 10 years the Arc still offers a unique and timeless 3D-design that doesn’t follow any set rule from gender to trends or the common way of garment construction. This boyfriend 3D Arc jeans offers a new take on the existing silhouette. It's showing room at the seat giving space to create play of forms that Pierre Morrisset designed the first time and shapes it down by a soft tapered leg. A small fold over leg hem will complete this look.
- Slightly dropped crotch
- Regular at the hips, roomy around the thigh, tapered towards the ankle
- 5 pockets
- 3D design -Inner leg panels, shaping darts at the inner knee
- Zip fly
- Choose your usual jeans size for a real boyfriend look or one size down to wear it higher and tighter on your hips.
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Hale Navy
A darker shade of indigo, finished with soft fades and a worn in effect at the hips and inner knees.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D19821-B767-C598