This is our Most Sustainable Jeans ever, made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric. Combing a nonchalant, cropped silhouette with great tailoring, this seasonal version of the G-Star 5622 is unbeatable for comfort and flatter. Paneled construction and ergonomic knees give them a tough twist. While beautifully aged denim brings a broken-in feel from day one.
- High waist
- Fitted waistband
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Zip closure
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim O
The G-Star Elwood 5622 3D High Waist Boyfriend 7/8-Length Jeans are cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- This fabric saves water and leaves clean and recyclable water effluent. The fabric chemistry is with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D08446-9436-071