This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Arc 3D slim jacket C follows the same G-Star 3D design principles as the Arc jeans. Where twisted seams create a bowed fit that turns around the sleeve. This means a slim fit with comfort and mobility.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves, curved seam placement- cuff
- Chest pockets with flap
- Waist welt pockets, vertically placed
- Shank button closure
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This light weight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Light weight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18112-C665-001