Introducing a new G-Star classic: the A-Staq. This design merges tradition with innovation from the blue print jeans D-Staq and Triple A. The chino pockets combined with the scoop pockets at the front make this style immediately recognizable as a G-Star pant. The A-Staq sits higher in the waist and gives some room in the seat, while tapering towards the leg opening. The knee darts add extra visibility to the classic G-Star 'O' shaped legs.
- High waist
- Regular across the hip, tapered from thigh towards the ankle
- Front pockets-rivet reinforced, coin pocket added
- Chino side pockets - snap closure
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button fly
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose off.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Jet Black Rescue Patch Restored
A deep shade of black, finished with worn in details and restored sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20005-C526-C770