Triple A Regular StraightThe inspiration for this new blueprint goes back to the 50s when the Jeans started to become a fashion statement. The Workwear use that characterized the previous years was shaken off and the shapes got slimmer and sexier and Jeans became a cult staple thanks to Movie and Music icons who wore this classic silhouette throughout the decades.
Jeans Triple A offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down. The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips.
Burten Stretch Denim
Burten denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. It is dyed with pre-reduced indigo from DyStar®.
- 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®). The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Dyed with pre-reduced indigo from DyStar®.
Mid tone of indigo, skillfully finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19161-C911-C767