D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D Slim Jeans combine a traditional 5-pocket jeans with classic chino details. Featuring 9 pockets in total.
- Mid waist
- Front: inset pockets, coin pocket moved towards the center, combined with chino side pockets- snap closure
- Back: Lowered back pockets combined with slim welt pockets, one with button
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
A high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way.
- Mid weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 RHT construction
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Vintage Nassau Destroyed
A lighter shade of indigo denim with fades, destroyed sections and paint spatter at the hip and knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-8968-C467