5620 3D Super Slim Jeans
€ 139.95 including tax
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
3D Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waist
- Short rise front, regular rise back
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Zip fly
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
Slander Stretch Denim
The 5620 3D Super Slim Jeans is crafted from specially crafted denim with a robust look and super stretch-ability.
- Medium weight 12 oz denim
- Deep indigo base
- Powerful stretch and recovery
- 70% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Wash inside out and separately
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art. nr.: 51026-D007-89