5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, cut in a slim fit.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Burten Black Stretch Denim
Burten black denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. It is dyed with sustainable liquid sulphur from DyStar®.
- 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®). The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Sustainable sulphur dye method from DyStar®
Faded greyish black denim finished with fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51025-C909-C762