G-Star coat Long Wool offers a detachable collar piece that can be held upwards by the tab and buckle attached. Wear it high up or fold it over for a different look. When detached, a raised collar remains. This coat features flap pockets with a hidden snap at the chest and waist. The double front closure, created out of a zipper and buttons, is concealed under a panel to block out the wind. This lined coat offers an inner pocket and a back slit. The concealed snap allows for a shorter slit when preferred. The embroidered graphic at the lower front signs it off.
- Double collar- one detachable, zipper
- Raised collar- button closure
- Long sleeves with adjustable tab and buttons
- Chest and waist pockets- flap closure, hidden snap
- Slit at the back - snap to semi close
- Zipper and button closure
Covery Wool Recycled
This compact woven fabric is made from recycled wool combined with synthetic yarns to create a durable construction.
- Brushed, giving a soft touch
- 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester, 5% Other Fibres
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 96% Polyester (Recycled), 4%Elastane
Sartho Blue Heather
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D20638-B965-6370