This G-Whistler hooded padded vest is cut from a water repellent fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable peak hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers pull cords inside for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. This bodywarmer has a front zipper closure that offers a panel underneath to block out the wind. Also the waist is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. This padded vest shows pockets at the front shoulder, waist and on the inside, where a heat pressed lining features a subtle print.
- Adjustable peak hood (snap), pull cord inside, raised front -detachable
- Quilted, padded design
- Flap pocket at the front shoulder- Velcro closure,welt pockets at the waist -snap closure
- Inside: hanger loop, double inner pocket, pull cord at the bottom
- Zipper closure- wind blocker underneath
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester ( Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20101-B958-6484