Woven tapes reinforce the raised collar and back side of this Utility trench coat. The tipping of the collar can be folded downwards for a different look. Flap pockets are created at the lower sleeve and upper chest, where the one at the chest shows a woven tab and Velcro closure. The waist offers broad welt pockets with a hidden snap and rivet reinforced corners. This semi lined jacket has a button closure, an additional inner pocket and a hanger loop for ease.
- Raised collar- foldable tipping
- Long sleeves, adjustable cuffs - flap pocket hidden snap at one side
- Chest pocket - Velcro closure, waist pockets - hidden snap closure
- Inside: partly lined, inner pocket, hanger loop
- Reinforcement: woven A-shape construction at the back
- Button closure
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
- Lining & padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20087-C655-6484