E Luggage Parka
€ 899.95 including VAT
This parka is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless pieces are created in a limited edition. The E Luggage parka allows you to bring along your items without an additional backpack, alike the expedition parka's from the US armed forces. The peak hood shows a zipper pocket at the side and a detachable facemask. Similar pockets are placed along both sleeves, were flexibility is created in the elbow section for ease of movement. By opening the zippers at the lower side an easy access is created to the pockets of the pants. The woven A-tape construction at the back is covered by a zipper pocket with a double puller. Inside, a double mesh pocket is set and combined with a drawstring at the waist. The front shows zipper pockets at the chest and 3D pockets at the front of which the waist pockets offer a side entry with soft touch lining.
- Lined hood, foldable peak and raised front - zipper pocket at one side
- Long sleeves with zipper pockets and ribbed inner cuffs- flexibility segment at the elbow
- Straight hem- covered side zippers- allow access to jeans pockets, drawstring inside waist
- Welt zip pockets at the chest, multiple bounded 3D pockets (Velcro closure). At the waist with side entry and fleece inside
- Reinforced woven A-tape loop construction at the back- zipper pocket on top
- Zipper closure with chin guard- wind breaker- Velcro closure. Detachable face mask inside
Flightsuit Canvas Recycled
This Italian canvas is created by recycled polyester, obtained by recycled plastic bottles. The high twisted fibers create a pronounced panama weave structure.
- Compact woven canvas
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining body: 100% Polyester (Recycled), lining hood and mesh details 100% Polyester
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20081-C835-996