The Utility Trench is reinforced with woven herringbone tapes at the back side of the collar and at the back. Rivet reinforced waist pockets are concealed underneath a broad welt and offer snap closures. The chest and lower sleeve show additional flap pockets. The woven tape at the backside is placed diagonally from the waist towards the neck, creating a hangerloop at the top. An inner pocket is added for ease.
- Shaped collar, raised execution - tape added
- Bellows chest pocket- snap closures
- Rivet reinforced waist pockets placed underneath woven tape- snap closures
- Long sleeves, snaps at the cuffs- flap pocket at the underarm
- Woven tapes at the back- placed diagonally
- Button closure- hidden snaps at the top
Forest Flat Dobby Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven dobby construction made of superfine yarns designed to create a suede-like surface. Offering a soft peached handfeel and a PFC free water repellent finishing.
- Dobby weave
- Soft touch, suede feel
- 82% Polyester (Recycled), 18% Polyamide
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- Lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D18985-C553-6484