Reversible Printed Hooded Jacket
NZD 360 including GST
This reversible jacket offers two different aesthetics, as the outer shows a camo graphic printed fabric inspired by elevation maps and the inner is created out of a plain woven. The drawstrings at the hood and waist allow for a tighter finish. 3D pockets at the front are reinforced with woven tape along the edges, where a woven tab with Velcro patches offer an easy closure. Reinforcement is also created at the back, where an A-shaped tape construction is applied. The reversed side of this hooded jacket offers a more minimal design with welt pockets at the waist.
- Hood with a raised front- adjustable pull cord
- Long sleeves, stretchable edge
- Straight hem- stretchable finish with drawstring
- Outer: 3D-pockets with woven tab and Velcro closure, Inner: welt pockets at the waist
- Outer: A-shape tape construction at the back, Inner: stitch through
Pabe Poplin Allover
Semi-compact, 1x1 poplin construction made of fine cotton yarns. Surface has been micro sanded to provide a soft paper touch handfeel. An allover graphic print is added.
- Poplin plain weave
- Sanded finish: soft touch
- Allover print
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Lining: 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled) Padding: 100% Polyester
Hatton Contour Camo
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19680-C311-C504