Flat collar, broad execution
Long sleeves, straight inset
Waist pockets, single welt
Woven reinforcement tapes at the upper back
Straight hem- drawcord
Short chest zipper and button closure
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
- Lightweight weave
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Details: 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled) Padding: 100% Polyester
Art nr: d19049-b958-6484
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.