Virjinya SlimThroughout the 60’s the cigarette leg pants were without any doubt the most commonly worn pants. Ignoring any social diversity, you could see them worn by movie stars such as Audrey Hepburn, in the south London ska underground scene.
The design of these Virjinya jeans is inspired by the 60’s offering an elongated silhouette. These jeans sit high in the waist, are fitted along the hips and continue in a slim leg that ends just above the ankle. The perfect pair for any occasion!
- High waist
- Slim leg, slightly tapered towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Burten Black Stretch Denim
Burten black denim offers just a right amount of stretch to create a comfortable fit. It is dyed with sustainable liquid sulphur from DyStar®.
- 11.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch, ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Sustainable sulphur dye method from DyStar®
Faded grey denim creating a vivd shade.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21078-C909-C762